We provide the following free services:
- Intravenous infusion (drip)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Blood collection
- Wound care
- Determination of blood glucose
- Measurement and evaluation of arterial blood pressure, pulse
- Assessment of skin condition
- Tracking oxygen levels, use heart monitors, or other advanced in-home equipment
- Prevention and care of Pressure Ulcers
- Ears/eyes care
- Colostomy care and urinary catheter maintenance
- Other medical services
Free services are provided with:
- 0-25% working capacity
- The special need for permanent care
- A special level of continuous care (high needs)
- Somatic diseases and disorders in which the patient is completely dependent on help from other people in their daily life (free services are provided 30 days after discharge from the hospital)
Patients seeking free Nursing and Care Services must submit:
- A valid disability certificate if you have a working level of 0-25%
- Valid Special Needs Certificate from NDNT
- A form (No. 027 / a) completed by GP or a physician stating that out-patient home care services will provide “Slauga ir priežiūra”. The form must indicate chronic illnesses history and all known allergies.
Please note that for intravenous infusions, intramuscular/intravenous injection, referral by a family (or treating physician) specifying the name, dose and course of treatment is required.
Blood collection requires a referral from a family doctor if cost is funded by Government. No need for referral for private clients.